Ordering Cheap Skips in Gravesend Made Easy
With nine different sizes of cheap skips available at our Lower Shorne base, Medway Skip Hire is the perfect option for your Gravesend project. Ranging from 2 yards to 20 yards, there is no waste disposal job beyond us. As waste management and recycling experts, our friendly staff will be with you every step of the way, from answering your initial queries to removing the skip when your job is done.
Obtaining the Correct Roadside Permit
The laws surrounding skip hire, waste disposal and recycling are particularly strict. It’s common to see skips on public roads around Gravesend, but did you know that a roadside permit is required for this? Furthermore, some skip hire units may need increased visibility through appropriate reflective markings, night-time safety lamps and traffic cones.
A hefty fine can follow if these waste management protocols are not followed.
Here at Medway Skip Hire, we take care of this for you. Our staff liaise with local councils in the Gravesend area on your behalf to obtain the correct permits for our cheap skips. Our aim is to deliver your waste disposal and recycling choices in Gravesend as quickly as you need them. All you have to do it tell us your skip hire size preference.
Choosing the Correct Size
Our full range of cheap skips is as follows:
- 2-yard mini: approximate capacity of 10 to 30 bins bags. The smallest of our cheap skips, this is perfect for minor waste disposal and garden clearances in Gravesend. In most cases, the 2-yard mini fits onto private property, negating the need for a roadside permit.
- 4-yard: approximate capacity of 30 to 40 bin bags. A great skip hire choice for domestic waste management and recycling, such as kitchen and bathroom renovations.
- 6-yard: approximate capacity of 50 to 60 bin bags. Popular with builders in and around the Gravesend area, this model is a great fit for construction waste disposal and recycling.
- 8-yard: approximate capacity of 60 to 80. A brilliant skip hire option for small to medium-sized clearance and construction projects.
- 10-yard: approximate capacity of 80 to 100 bin bags. The first of our maxi cheap skips is a fantastic waste management and recycling selection for home and garden renovations, as well as company clean-ups and shop refits.
- 12-yard: approximate capacity of 100 to 120 bin bags. One of the most popular skip hire options with our Gravesend customers. These cheap skips are perfect for industrial and commercial jobs with bulky items.
- 14-yard: approximate capacity of 120 to 140 bin bags. If your project requires commercial rubbish or industrial waste disposal and recycling, these cheap skips are the perfect fit.
- 16-yard: approximate capacity of 140 to 160 bin bags. The complete waste management and recycling solution for large house clearances and renovations.
- 20-yard roll-on/roll-off: approximate capacity of 180 to 200 bin bags. The ultimate skip hire choice for the largest of waste disposal and recycling projects in Gravesend.
Our extensive inventory of cheap skips is ready and waiting for our Gravesend customers. Whether you already know which waste management and recycling choices you would like, or if you are still undecided, our friendly and experienced staff are waiting to get your skip hire project started.